Nitro Z9 keypad switch panel

Need some help both my front and driver side keypad switch panel lights all of them are on. I have disconnected the battery for a few minutes and still getting the same thing any ideas or suggestions will be helpful don’t want to purchase two boards but if I have to I have no choice thank you in advance .

2. Member
    I had one do it.held button,turned on key then off and let go of button then turned key on.a member here told me and it worked not sure about all unless your main power switch is on keypad?

3. Member
    Not sure if this will help, but I had one of my pump lights on my panel that wouldn't go out. I read on here that if you press and hold any button on the panel for 7-10 seconds, it resets the panel. I did it, and it worked on my Z9. Not sure about the front switch panel though. Good luck.

4. Member
    I have a 2018 Z19 and had switch panel problems as well. More than likely the panel itself is bad. Mine would allow me to run my areators, recerculators for a while and then the panel would freeze and I couldn't oporate anything via the switch. Cost me quite the dead fish penalty. I took it in and they replaced the switch. I've also known others who have had various switch panel problems. I don't think they gave much thought in this part of the design.
    USAF Retired 1981-2004
    Police Detective Retired 2004-2022

5. Member
    I have a 2010 Nitro Z9. I am having a problem with my Bilge Pump staying on even if on auto or manuel. Disconnected the auto switch on bilge pump and it still kept running. Boat is completely dry. Pump also runs while parked in my driveway.
    As you know, finding a replacement keypad is the biggest pain in the rear. Any suggetions? Thank you.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MendivilTX View Post
    I have a 2010 Nitro Z9.
    As you know, finding a replacement keypad is the biggest pain in the rear. Any suggetions? Thank you.
    Why would that be ? That brand is still in production. Seems like Nitro would have some spare replacement parts in inventory to sell. Have you tried to order through Nitro ?
    GETFISHED !!!