Thread: Place to stay

Place to stay

Looking for a good place to stay when fishing oneida or onondaga. Always stayed at the budget inn but had my brief case broken into and my lap top and some money stolen will it was in the room while i was on the water. All help would be greatly appreciated

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    with the amount of places to stay in and around the syracuse area im sure you should get some good feedback , I have no idea as its its not far so I always go home and sleep in my own bed.

When I fished Oneida last year I stayed at 3 pines marina in Blossvale. Nice place north end near Sylvan beach. Have own ramp and nice docks with electric. I left boat in whole time i was there.

4. Member
    Holiday inn Express and the comfort suites in cicero are very safe and you can walk over to gander plus crackers barrel for breakfast. Multiple gas stations and a 5 min back roads drive to oneida shores or 10 to 15 to onondaga. I wouldn't stay anywhere near onondaga or the city of syracuse with my boat

5. Member
    Tks for the help

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsin09 View Post
    Holiday inn Express and the comfort suites in cicero are very safe and you can walk over to gander plus crackers barrel for breakfast. Multiple gas stations and a 5 min back roads drive to oneida shores or 10 to 15 to onondaga. I wouldn't stay anywhere near onondaga or the city of syracuse with my boat

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

7. Member
    I've stayed at 3 pines for a weekend, I think it's the only rental on Oneida that has a break wall protected dock area.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdwelding View Post
    I've stayed at 3 pines for a weekend, I think it's the only rental on Oneida that has a break wall protected dock area.
    Only one i seen, did you stay in the nice cabins or bait shop? Me and my buddy stayed in bait shop. Not bad for price at all. Great people run it too. We were going after walleye, had a field day.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbruno View Post
    Only one i seen, did you stay in the nice cabins or bait shop? Me and my buddy stayed in bait shop. Not bad for price at all. Great people run it too. We were going after walleye, had a field day.
    My ex and I went up for a weekend and stayed above the bait shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdwelding View Post
    My ex and I went up for a weekend and stayed above the bait shop.
    Its not bad for the money. Perfect for 2 people.

11. Member
    Holiday inn Express and the comfort suites in cicero are very safe and you can walk over to gander plus crackers barrel for breakfast. Multiple gas stations and a 5 min back roads drive to oneida shores or 10 to 15 to onondaga.
    Do both of those places have electric to charge batteries? Anyone familiar with the Days Inn in Brewerton?
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

12. Member
    yes good place close to both lakes and dining

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

13. Member
    I always stay at the Brewerton Days Inn and it's always been great. Outlets in the parking lot for boats.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    I always stay at the Brewerton Days Inn and it's always been great. Outlets in the parking lot for boats.
    second this, I'm up there this weekend.

15. Member
    hello all, reviving this thread, any updates on safe hotels to stay close to oneida? are any of the hotels on eastern end off of 90 safe, boat parking and charging?

Thanks