Cracked Livewell lid

Hello all,

One of the lids in my '03 185J has a crack running down almost the entire thing. I reached out to Stratos and C&O and they don't have any replacements.

Is there somewhere else I should check before trying to repair it or have a replacement fabricated?

Thanks
    Eric

This is how I fixed mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Nice, I just found your old post...did you epoxy it to the underside and then are those rivets on the sides?

Yes, however the epoxy you see in the middle ended up not lasting long. But yes those are aluminum angle 1/8 x 1'' from Homo Depot riveted and they have held up since I did it 3 or 4 years ago. I stripped the carpet and re-carpeted once done.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. Member
    Great, thanks for the info.