Thread: X19 build time

X19 build time

I just ordered a 2020 X19 and was quoted 8 weeks to delivery. Is Xpress normally accurate with their delivery times? I've heard that sometimes people get quoted 6-8 weeks and actually it takes 12-16 weeks.

2. Member
    Got mine a little sooner last year. Ordered on Feb 5, arrived at dealer mid April. I was told it would be June. Now the dealer took 5 weeks to rig it since I wanted a Mercury motor.
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

3. Member
    I ordered a 2019 X19 on 4/30. Quoted 8-10 weeks. Dealer called me the week after 7/4 (right at 10 weeks) and said that the boat was ready to ship. However, there was a mixup with the seadek. The factory received the wrong size. I could take the boat without seadek and send it back to factory later when they had the correct size (about 2 more weeks). Told them to keep it and ship it when it was done.

Wound up being about 14 weeks but by the time I received the boat it was a 2020 model year rather than a 2019. Must’ve been one of the first 2020’s. Guess there aren’t many changes this year.

4. Member
    Thy took forever on mine last year, ordered it in February and got it the second week of August. But I did get a 19 model for an 18 price, by the time mine was ready to build they had already started on the 19 models.

Actually, ajw18 there are several changes to the 2020 line-up. Redesigned trailer, rod buckles attached to the side of the gunnels vice the deck, etc. To me, the most significant are the trailer changes.

6. Member
    I guess I have a collector’s item.

7. Member
    I bought it without seeing one in person. Is there an published list of what changes were made from the 2019 to the 2020 models?

What are the trailer changes? Hopefully they put good tires on it. Mine came with some chinese junk not even rated for my boat. Put goodyears on it before i pulled it- the originals looked flat and bounced like a kickball.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector