Battery information please.

I have a 2013 200 Mercury Optimax Pro XS. I run Garmin 122sv with Livescope and 2 lowrance HDS 9 touch gen 2.
    Without breaking bank what’s the correct battery for this setup? Looking at Sams group 31 AGM. Thanks!
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

2. Member
    See the Battery topic in the FAQ at top of forum for recommendations.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=20401

^ battery info in link above.

Ive been seeing a lot of people using a separate dedicated battery for the livescope. I may do the same just so there’s absolutely no interference. That said I got an X2power group 31 AGM from batteries plus bulbs and it really helped my performance issues. LOTS of power.

https://www.batteriesplus.com/productdetails/sli31agmdp
    2006 Ranger 521VX w/ Gorilla Hull
    2005 Mercury 250XS L 0T999348

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    ^^^ Excellent battery choice.

Most important: Strongly recommend a BARE MINIMUM of 950 CCA for your fishing application (within reason, you just can't have "too much" battery...).

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor