Thread: Tractor Supply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love TSC but don't go much anymore. Since they built and opened an Orcheln's about two miles from my house I just don't need to go much anywhere else for that kind of stuff.

2. Member
    I get stuff from the one here time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Where we get our pet food.
    Yep. Since day 1 our Catahoula has been fed "Taste of the Wild" brand foods. Rated highly and the dog loves it. Also a good place to buy water softener salt.
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    We are pouring the foundation for a new Tractor supply in Burleson Texas as I type, we have a shot at a few more but they are here in Texas. Great stores.
    Are you a GC or a sub? I plumbed a tractor supply here in OK for a GC out of Texas- that guy was an idiot lol.

5. Member
    I shop both Tractor Supply and Rural King.
    My belts for the garden tractor all come from TS. Paints and other hardware come from RK.

6. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    I think I keep my TSC open by myself!!

7. Member
    I prefer Ace, but like going into TSC.

8. Member
    orange slices if they are fresh

9. Member
    I needed a boat-trailer wheel-jack that would rise 12/14 inches. NO ONE had one that size except Tractor Supply. Four other places in town only had 10 inch Rise jacks.

Good quality, fair price and they had it in stock. In fact, they had two of them. OK by me!

10. Member
    Tractor Supply started by some guys who used to be in management with Tennessee Farmers Coop. They've got a good operation and good prices on somethings. They play hard around here against the local feed stores. Hardware wise I've found them to have cheaper made Chinese stuff than others. I used to have an old Grey Market Hinomoto tractor. It needed a seat and Tractor Supply had a big selection. The bolt holes appeared to be standard. They had one that slid up and back. Being that the Japanese are short and build their tractors short I thought I might get some extra knee room out of it with the sliding seat. So that's what I bought. Got home and bolted it up. The tractor was sitting on a trailer at the time. I went to back off the trailer and when I hit the brakes the plastic doo dad that held the seat in it's notches broke and the whole seat slid off the tractor with me in it. I managed to hang on with a foot hooked into the steering wheel. I went around in circles in the lot hanging on by my feet till I finally got the tractor killed out. I was pretty lucky actually. They did take the seat back though.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Are you a GC or a sub? I plumbed a tractor supply here in OK for a GC out of Texas- that guy was an idiot lol.
    I am a sub, the GC is from Hot Springs Ark, great folks.

12. Member
    We have Ace, TSC, and Rural King here. All three are great places to shop. To be honest I send more time at the local Co-Op than any of the others.

Made a trip to TSC yesterday. They have the best price on black oil sunflower seed I have found. Picked up a new pair of Wranglers while I was there.

It isn't close to the house but is worth the drive.
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight

14. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I've got one in town close to the house but rarely go there. I've got an ACE here also and go there for nuts and bolts instead of making the trip into Tallahassee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12