1991 Sprint Bass boat don’t know much more

Hi guys! My name is Jake and I’m new to the form and the bass boat Community. The start of the summer a bought a 1991 Sprint bassbaot. All I know about this boat is that it is a 1991, it’s 18 foot long, and it’s a Sprint. I’m going to post some pictures of it to see if you guys can help me pen point more information about this boat. I’m running into wiring problems and I’m wanting to update and restore somethings on this boat and was hoping to know where to look for parts and stuff that fits on this boat. Thanks in advance for all your help and can’t want to get this thing looking like 2019 😂😂😂. P.S here is my e-mail if you guys have any literature pertaining to this boat Jakehedrick11@gmail.com

2. Member
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/K52kBA2xH4iWWoWR6

here are the pics of my boat

3. Member
    My Sprint was a 1999 207 and it amazes me how similar they are.

TH Marine for boat parts will be you friend.

When dealing with your livewells turn switch's off at front and use the driver console switch's or just the front don't mix them.

4. Member
    Thank you! Yeah I’m hoping to learn more about this boat bc I love this thing lol

5. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Help me out here...the earliest brochure I have on the Sprints that matches yours somewhat are the 286 from 1994. They are rated for 140 to 175 horsepower....it was 18' 3" I noticed yours has a 85 hp Merc on it....can you post a pic from the data plate with the max horsepower rating? Hopefully we can get an idea which sprint you have...the tandem axle is telling me it's bigger than 18' ??

6. Member
    Where is that plate located and I will take a look

7. Member
    Definitely more than 18 foot. Looks closer to 20. She needs atleast a 200 on her. Good looking old water sled... congratulations and good luck with your boat
    1994 SWIFT boat 200-SDX
    1999 Mercury EFI 150

8. Member
    Also, how do you get the gas tanks out of theses boats?

9. Member
    Just guessing your tank might be under the seats.

My 207 the gas tank was behind seat.

Thiers a threat here going into how t get to tank.

You should change gas line to tank.

10. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Going back to the capacity plate....should be a yellow sticker with the max load and horsepower rating on it. On my 207 it's located on the left side just forward of the passenger seat. From the looks of the rear of the hull the tank(s) will be in the back. Some have had to cut the lip around the back hatch to get them out. If under the seats, the middle cushion is usually velcroed in and pulling them out exposes the screws holding the seats in. Also on the 207 to gain access to the top of the tank, open the livewell lids and you will see the screws that hold the panel just behind the seats. Remove the screws and lift the panel. Hope this helps.

11. Member
    The tank is behind the live well. I will try to look for that sticker but someone painted over everything on this boat

12. Member

13. Member
    Here is a little update, I got the gas tank out. Now I’m working on cleaning up the wiring nightmare ����*♂️

14. Member
    Does anyone know what this switch does??? Coming right to left I know it’s power trim, then an on/off switch (witch I have wired up for lights in my rod holder and storage) then the navigation/anchor lights. Then on the far left I have that wired up to manually run my live well and aerator or I can run it on auto (timer)
    Attached Images Attached Images