Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rocky Roccocos
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Not really a slice but we are pretty partial to MOD pizza restaurants. We first tried one on the West Coast and they are great. They are popping up all around us here now. Oven fired, made however you want from a ton of ingredients to choose from and fairly inexpensive. Have yet to have a bad meal at one. The roasted garlic cloves are greatness.

3. Member
    Around Indy it’s Luca Pizza and Enzos pizza. Both are big slice NY style pizza. They cook the whole pizza then keep it cool in the display window. After you order they throw it in the oven and reheat.

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    After a long day of fishing my partner and i stop at Casey's convenience stores. Sure hits the spot
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Zio's in Omaha used to be really good. Stopped a few weeks ago-- maybe it was an off day, but not as good as usual

Now, The Airliner in Iowa City is the Shizzle. Sunday is Pizza by the slice day $1 a slice-- and they are huge slices. Used to be owned by Brad Lohaus.

Man, that would suck to ask for a slice of pizza and you end up with the little scrap on the lower right.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Wheres that at?
    It's off 71st. There is a Quik Trip, just south of Sams Club, Jimmy's is behind the QT.
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

https://www.bestpizzaokc.com

OKC has a pretty decent New York style pizzeria. Falcone's at 63rd & May sells pizza by the slice. During lunch they keep several different varieties in a warmer. Like most NY style pizzerias, they'll take a slice or two and toss it in the oven to warm it up for you. I stop in there for a slice or two for lunch from time to time.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Man, that would suck to ask for a slice of pizza and you end up with the little scrap on the lower right.
    By the slice they cut it like a pie. about 12" on the crust side.

Years ago -- I was in Arlington Tx. waiting to unload in the morning when i ran flatbed. I parked in a mall's parking lot and there was a pizza by the slice place. I ordered 2 slices, they looked like 1/2 a pizza. Ask the girl behind the counter if she could double wrap one slice in foil. Ate one and a coke, put the other slice in the fridge for lunch. Next day for lunch, laid that slice on the manifold behind the turbo. 2 min. pizza

BTW, it was really good pizza

9. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Tallahassee FL is a college town, plenty by the slice, Momo's Pizza (slices as big as your head) and my favorite Decent Pizza. Loved the name when I first moved here. Not bad not great just Decent Pizza. Both have lunch specials.

Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Costco
    Thats pretty hard to beat. $1.99 and includes a drink.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Costco
    If Costco is your best, I feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Have rod will travel View Post
    If Costco is your best, I feel sorry for you.
    You can make a bus station bathroom tile taste good if you put enough cheese on it.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Frank's Pizza downtown Houston

P01135809

14. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    I might get hammered for this but the Casey gas station a couple miles down the road is pretty darn tasty. Im on a weight loss deal now so no pizza

Dale Sinclair original

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    https://www.bestpizzaokc.com

OKC has a pretty decent New York style pizzeria. Falcone's at 63rd & May sells pizza by the slice. During lunch they keep several different varieties in a warmer. Like most NY style pizzerias, they'll take a slice or two and toss it in the oven to warm it up for you. I stop in there for a slice or two for lunch from time to time.

When I lived in Stillwater, my wife and I always liked Upper Crust in OKC or Edmond.

They all suck now around here unless I want to drive to Boston .. so we bought a baker stone pizza oven for the grill .. best money I have spent in a long time ..120 bucks and I make better pizza and bread sticks than I can buy

And nothing better than Sriracha base instead of sauce !!

Quote Originally Posted by OSUDVM View Post
    When I lived in Stillwater, my wife and I always liked Upper Crust in OKC or Edmond.
    Being from Stillwater you will appreciate that my son is the general manager of Hideaway Pizza in Edmond. So, we’re a little pre-decided when it comes to pizza in Edmond.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

18. Member
    NY Pie in Hendersonville Tennessee. Outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Not really a slice but we are pretty partial to MOD pizza restaurants. We first tried one on the West Coast and they are great. They are popping up all around us here now. Oven fired, made however you want from a ton of ingredients to choose from and fairly inexpensive. Have yet to have a bad meal at one. The roasted garlic cloves are greatness.
    First time I had a MOD pizza was in Seattle 4 years ago.
    excellent pizza!
    Theyve opened a few locally.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post

What kind of monster slices regular pizza into squares?! That’s not a Sicilian. LOL

Growing up on Long Island, there is nothing better than a slice that’s been cooked twice. Full pizza made some time ago then reheated when you order. Cheese burns to the roof of your mouth and grease dripping off your elbow. I need to go visit my daughter, I sure miss her, as well as two brothers by mom and dads house
    I'd Rather be Fishing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast