HPDI Injector cleaning quote?

On a 04 250hp HPDI what would be a reasonable price to pay a shop to pull injectors clean an swap basket filters? Rough guesstimate

2. Member
    100 bucks??

3. Member
    Brucato is $150 for a set of 6 HPDI injectors. You have to pull them and reinstall them yourself. Don’t know what a shop would charge to pull and install.

4. Member
    Thank you 201pro. Just looked at Brucatos website. They look pretty legit. Guess I need to get brave an pull injectors myself. One quote I was given to pull,clean, and reinstall injectors was pretty much laughable

5. Member
    Brucato is best in the biz. Fast turn around too.

Pulling the injectors is pretty easy to do.
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan

7. Member
    You will need to replace the 2 crush gaskets that are on each injector. Total of 12. They are fairly pricey. Brucato has them in stock.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL65 View Post
    You will need to replace the 2 crush gaskets that are on each injector. Total of 12. They are fairly pricey. Brucato has them in stock.
    Did mine last winter and Brucato was out of the gaskets at the time. Ended up getting them from SIMYamaha and I think they were like $9 each (x12). Fairly easy job though.

9. Member
    Crush gaskets = Injector gasket?? And each injector has 2 at $9 a piece. $150 to clean em. So roughly $270-$300 in parts. Sooo the place I called wanted 1k in labor pretty much. Wow! I'm in the wrong business. Ok thanks guys.

10. Member
    I know pulling injectors on my ox66 was easy. I think on the Hdpi you have to pull the fuel rail and takes a little more time. Not hard if your mechanically inclined. I had Rich at Brucato check mine Feb of 2018. Quick turnaround and I am satisfied with the work.