Banned

Spare bearings/hub

A post in the lounge got me thinking I should get a spare hub just in case. The trailer is a 2017 Trailstar single axle with the zerk fittings, but there is no other markings to specify what axle it is. Is this possibly a 2000lb Dexter with with ez lube hub? I'd like to pick up a spare without cracking it open to see the bearing numbers, if possible.

I have one for my pt175 and never used it. If you want it id likely sell it to you if you wanted to pay shipping or i can get you the numbers off it?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

If you do not buy Roy's, call TrailerParts.com, they can tell you right over the phone the exact hub you need. I always kept two spare hubs in the truck when I had my Tracker.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    If you do not buy Roy's, call TrailerParts.com, they can tell you right over the phone the exact hub you need. I always kept two spare hubs in the truck when I had my Tracker.
    I had seen one on etrailer, but wasn't sure on it. We'll get it figured out.

5. Member
    I keep one in a coffee can, new grease pack, bearings, nut, pin and cap all in the boat at all times. Cheap insurance

6. Member
    Probably going to break a rule for linking to amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

spare tire carrier with a spindle, complete and ready replacement on the trailer.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Every View Post
    Probably going to break a rule for linking to amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

spare tire carrier with a spindle, complete and ready replacement on the trailer.
    Interesting.....