Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    If your lawn is that big.....I would plant corn!
    Sweet corn , that is to eat . man your have some larger yards.

2. Member
    B injjyuyyy to yyyjiunjjmjg junnnnnnnnnjnjjjjjjnnjjjjjjnnnnjjjnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjn njjjh no 67777+++((((76!!!!-4
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    Reeerrr
    Tygyykunnnnnnnnnnnnbbbttuhbbbbbbbbbbbbbv.vvvvv. Nbn xe in hhhbbbh be e jf free eee my vbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbhhhbhhhhnnnjjbhhbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhbbhbbhhhhbbbhhhhhhh be bbbbby v
    vnbbbnn hhhhhhhhjjjjhhhh,bb bb vvvbbb bbb bb bb bb nbbbbbbbbb n b h bb fffh be vvv .

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite203 View Post
    B injjyuyyy to yyyjiunjjmjg junnnnnnnnnjnjjjjjjnnjjjjjjnnnnjjjnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjn njjjh no 67777+++((((76!!!!-4
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    Reeerrr
    Tygyykunnnnnnnnnnnnbbbttuhbbbbbbbbbbbbbv.vvvvv. Nbn xe in hhhbbbh be e jf free eee my vbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbhhhbhhhhnnnjjbhhbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhbbhbbhhhhbbbhhhhhhh be bbbbby v
    vnbbbnn hhhhhhhhjjjjhhhh,bb bb vvvbbb bbb bb bb bb nbbbbbbbbb n b h bb fffh be vvv .
    You okay?
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    Reeerrr
    Passed out on the keyboard.

Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

6. Member
    I'd spend the money on fishing stuff and say heck with about half of the mowing.

7. Member
    72 inch in a heartbeat or do what I do, tractor with an 84 inch finish mower. The wider the cut the less passes and less wear and tear on your machinery. It doesn't have to take all day to mow large areas.

R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    Reeerrr
    Just completed 3 hrs of mowing in the heat.

9. Member
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    Reeerrr
    He speaks my language, I think I can read that and probably come close to answering it the way I type and spell

I have about 4 acres I mow weekly, it's about a 3 1/2 - 4 hour job plus weed trimming and spraying. The property is part hills and partly flat so I use both a 60" JD diesel tractor and a Kubota diesel Zero Turn for the flat areas. The tractor portion is drastically slower of course but there are just some areas I can't get to with the ZT due to steep slopes or ditches. If my property was all flat, I wouldn't hesitate trading both of them in for one 72" or larger zero turn... I get very tired of mowing grass and anything I can do to save some time would be worth the investment.

11. Member
    When I traded Kubota Tractors I went from a 60" to a 72" belly mower. In a Kubota, that 72" mower is built a ton better than the 60". It's just a lot more heavy duty. That said, it's hard as hell on those caster wheels. They are rubber and cost about $120 each. I go through 3 or 4 a year because I hook them regularly on tree roots and the mower deck is so heavy it just rips them off.

The 72" takes a lot more power to operate well too. My old tractor was a 3 Cylinder 24 HP and did bog a little going up hills with the 60". The new one is a 32 HP 4 Cylinder. It's got a ton more torque than the older one, doesn't bog going up hills. That's diesel power too. There's a huge difference in torque between diesel and gas. The newer Kubota's hydraulics are very very strong relative to the one I traded in.

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbait View Post
    72 only if your property is flat as a table. My 60 is the same width as the track of my tires. Lots of dips, ditches, and 80 yards of water control berm. Even with the deck not sticking out past the tires there are times the edge of the deck wants to dig in and plow the ground if i am not careful.

I'm a pretty big fan of Kubota zt's. The zd1511 72" diesel is a mean machine.

14. Member
    Mathematically, a 72" at the same MPH would knock mowing time down to 2.08 hours. If it can also mow at a faster pace, time is reduced more.

15. Member
    OR, you don't have to mow the whole dam world...... Just mow around the house and let the rest grow into "natural habitat."

16. Member
    I mow 3 acres weekly and demoed several ZTR's in 60 and 72. 72 scalped my yard and didn't care for it when trimming around trees/landscaping. Went with a 60" Exmark and its been great. Do everything in about 1.5 hrs.

Should lease it out to the local pop warner team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12