Yamaha Warranty complaints

2015 yamaha SHO 250. 400 hrs. In summary I have a fuel problem that is intermittent and after studying for several weeks I believe I know the cause of my problem, fuel pump going bad and debris from pump hanging in the filters. Boat starts and runs great but every now and then it will bog down under load trying to get on plane, always around 2900-3100rpm. I have taken it to two dealers who tell me they have to replicate it even though I show them on video. One replaced the filter at the pump (my cost outside of warranty) and it ran great for a few weeks then started again. The other dealer hooked up a recording device to my boat and I could not get it to bog down over several days. Took it and ran it a couple weeks, ran fine. Now it is doing it again. I have a warranty and honestly don't have time to keep running back and forth to the dealers. Does anyone know of a technical service bulletin on this that I might take to the dealer or a Yamaha rep that I can speak with? Tired of not getting what I paid for in a warranty and just want it fixed. Any good Mercury sales going on???

2. Member
    I would call Yamaha and explain your issue
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

3. Member
    Did you replace the two fuel filters in the VST tank or float chamber (same thing), I had the same problem, new filters and runs great.

yes, all filters replaced, some twice