2002 X19 windshield?

I bought an 02 X19 and the windshield is missing. I can guesstimate a template to send to Custom Mold and Tint for them to make me a windshield but I thought I would check here and see if by chance anyone might have an X19 with an actual windshield like below to make a template?

Here is my console:

MyConsoleResize.png

Here is an image that I found that I think is what my windshield did look like:

ExampleConsole.png

2. Banned
    Google (UPD plastics Xpress windshield replacement)
    I also found from a older post on here, (Custom mold & tint) they have a website also phone number
    870 367- 7083
    Last edited by pa.X19; 08-19-2019 at 11:24 AM.

3. Banned
    I have that same console on my 01 but cut my windshield down and painted it black. It was too high and was a pain too see through especially during low light conditions, I still have plenty of protection and very happy with the results.

4. Member
    I have a 02 and my drivers side is cracked, also I need to get it in clear as I don't like the tinted. So if you want to wait a bit till our season ends I can get a windshield for a template. I have tried to buy one from a couple of different sources and even direct from custom mold and they said no records of that windshield. They have to have it to identify. cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

5. Member
    Call Xpress. I have the same console. They have leftover windshields. I bought two of them for $80 each. They weren't exact fit, but they were really close and look very nice. I used a heat gun around the bottom to make them fit perfectly.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    I have a 02 and my drivers side is cracked, also I need to get it in clear as I don't like the tinted. So if you want to wait a bit till our season ends I can get a windshield for a template. I have tried to buy one from a couple of different sources and even direct from custom mold and they said no records of that windshield. They have to have it to identify. cj
    Yeah man that would be great! Whenever you are going to have them make one I'll call in and order one as well.

Since you have the same boat/motor as me...how does your boat run? I have the 6" jackplate, 200 ox66, 23m prop and runs 64mph@5600, but I have only taken it out twice so maybe there is a little more mph in it.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    Yeah man that would be great! Whenever you are going to have them make one I'll call in and order one as well.

Since you have the same boat/motor as me...how does your boat run? I have the 6" jackplate, 200 ox66, 23m prop and runs 64mph@5600, but I have only taken it out twice so maybe there is a little more mph in it.
    Boat runs decent, I have a 10" jackplate and did a little bit of hull smoothing as mine was rough. Had to remove hooks from it because of the p/o leaving it hanging off the back and the bunks causing it. I can run 70gps with 2 guys and 1/2 tank of fuel and a full load with my 4 blade prop. I have a couple of 3 blades that will get me mid 70's but they don't carry a load or give me the hole shot or handling like the 24xl. My powerhead is not stock and I have a HPDI lower [this actually hurt my top speed but the low water pickup is worth it to me] I have the notorious waterlogged foam also. I have removed a lot of it when I did the bracing upgrades but still have some left in there. Not a issue to me as I don't focus on top speed or I would go back to a glass boat. I will do the windshields at the end of the season. Just remind me please in a month or 2. CJ

8. Member
    Will do...maybe I'll look into a different prop as well

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    Will do...maybe I'll look into a different prop as well
    Trophy, t-1 and marks xl4 have all ran good on my boat. With the stock lower I was running a 27 trophy to 70 mph with stock 250 heads. I am surprised you are not running higher rpms with a 23 prop and 1.8_ series gears. CJ