Sturgis...who all went

I know Rodney did but who else went.
    come to find out I have an extra week of vacation now that our HR dept failed to let me know so next year we are thinking of making a trip to Sturgis for the rally possibly
    have always wanted to go and want to go at least once

2. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    We go every year. Next year is the 80th. Prices will be more out of the roof than ever. If you go plan to go to the flat track races at the Chip, the drags at sturgis Dragway and eat at the sugar shack at least once. It’s fun but expensive. If you ever dreamed of having something for your bike or clothing it will be there.

I’ve never been but would like to see it once.

4. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Luke you should go down to bike blues and bbq. Dixon street is fun. And the stadium has all sorts of vendors set up. We go down there every couple years. There is actually several in the area coming up. Hot springs Arkansas has a small rally next month and so does lake of the Ozarks.

5. Member
    I’ll second the Bikes Blues &BBQ rally, its alot of fun and some good riding.

we are planning n going to Bikes blues and BBQ as long as I can with a pending dr issues. as well as the Lake of the Ozarks one as well. that one is pretty close so it wont be too bad to get to.