Thread: Logan Martin

Logan Martin

Have a friend going down to Martin for the week. How tough is the fishing down there right now , just read the post about Neeley, figure Martin about the same?

2. Dogfish_Jones
    I think Logan Martin is even more tough than Henry. The traffic on Logan Martin is past terrible so the fishing pressure which I think is the #1 problem in catching a good amount of fish. The hot, hot weather has pretty much put things at a standstill. night fishing has even had its problems of catching a nice amount of fish.
    If he comes down, try to fish mid-week (Wednesday or Thursday is the less pressure days) and fish the docks with a shakey head. The spots will still bite but you might not catch any big ones. For any new person on the lake it would take awhile to comb over the channel ledges to find good holding places near deeper water to try to find a good school of fish.

3. Member
    Went Friday and zeroed at Logan.....Got there at 8am so missed the early bite, if there was one.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisco View Post
    Went Friday and zeroed at Logan.....Got there at 8am so missed the early bite, if there was one.
    Ouch, yeah I figured it would be tough