Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bass buggy

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

2. Member
    between my buddy and I, his oldest child is 5, my oldest is 4. Regardless of boat capacity we will probably have 2-3 years ahead of just bringing 2 of them with us but there will be some sad kids at the dock for those years...

3. Member
    I have a few kids that will be fishing with me soon too. I bought a fiberglass mutli-species for this. It's got a big front deck and a rear open area where kids can stand safely. Mine is a Tuffy 2100 single console, they make the same style in a 1800 that may be good for you. Check out some walleye and musky for sale forums and you'll see some Tuffys, mine came from Minnesota.

4. Member
    WHen the Kids were small I had a Pontoon, and have to say it's just about the only way to go with small kids, you didn't say the Kids age. but with you saying there getting old enough to start fishing I'm guess pretty young, and there is no way even if you could find a bass boat to haul all of them in your going to need eye's in the back of your head to watch them. if there not catching fish they will be board in about 15-30 mins so then they need room to move around. plus your going to need a pretty big ice chest for drinks and eats. I know you were dreaming of Bass fishing days but there will always be time. if the kids are just starting to fish your going to spend a lot of time bream fishing to keep them interested with a little bass fishing mixes in. and Trust me there is no better feeling then getting caught out in a storm trying to make it back and being in a pontoon. they can take big rough water and still be safe with little kids
    2006 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX 115 Merc

5. Member
    Lund Pro V Bass 2075 XS version. That’s your ticket.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blakesfav View Post
    Lund Pro V Bass 2075 XS version. That’s your ticket.
    That’s a sick boat but his budget is 10k. Lol!
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

7. Member
    First for me just about any pontoon... Second and I just bought one a Champion SX!

8. Member
    The original Ranger 520VX or 521VX made in the 2000's might work. Lots of deck space and excellent boats.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    I've never seen a bass boat rated for 6 people, Ranger and a few others make boats rated for 5. Might be better off with a multi-species boat with that many kids.
    My Xpress X19 is rated for 6 although the weight of the passengers could lower that number. But I would never put 6 people of any size in it. 3s okay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12