talon Gen 2 LED lights

anyone have a schematic on the LED lights on the new Talon? I wanted to connect my own LED navigation light on top but wanted to see a diagram vs start cutting and connecting.
    thanks

2. Member
    Keep in mind that your talon has a 1 year warranty on electrical and 5 year on mechanical. I do not recommend you tap into the circuit board to install an LED Navigation light. They do make one that you can install on the Talon cover and use the existing Nav Light circuit on the boat. It is part of the cover.
    There are no specs on the power for the existing light circuit. If the wrong light is used and you tap into the existing circuit on the board it could create problems and burn the board.
    Blow is a link to the light.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Russ...age-RUSAL.html

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradrodfish View Post
    Keep in mind that your talon has a 1 year warranty on electrical and 5 year on mechanical. I do not recommend you tap into the circuit board to install an LED Navigation light. They do make one that you can install on the Talon cover and use the existing Nav Light circuit on the boat. It is part of the cover.
    There are no specs on the power for the existing light circuit. If the wrong light is used and you tap into the existing circuit on the board it could create problems and burn the board.
    Blow is a link to the light.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Russ...age-RUSAL.html
    FYI this light does not work with the new Bluetooth Talons. They are working on a new version for the BT talon. I'd wait for that.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

4. Member
    Fwiw my experience with RMP products and customer service has left a lot to be desired. The PowerPole light started flashing like a lighthouse after a mere 14 months of use. The last time I purchased from them one of the products was delayed over a month - trying to get a status update required several emails (no response) and finally waiting on hold for 20 minutes.