Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Allow me to explain

So Roy has brought to my attention that I am an antagonist and like to stir the pot, which ultimately leads to hurt feelings and people feeling like their boat is being made fun of. ...... yep. I do like to stir the pot on occasion. If you are so sensitive that poking fun at your boat brand bothers you...... then you need to look in the mirror. I drive a Ranger tin. Make fun of it all you want. It’s compartments leak like a screen door in a hurricane. I have Tracker jelly for how well their compartments stay dry. Please make fun of me for that. I.... am not a sensitive snowflake. If I have offended you, I’m sorry. And no I’m not having a bad day. I’m having a great day. And want you to know that if some of my posts hurt your feelings because I like to poke fun at Trackers or other brands then your man-card may need to be taken away. It’s all in fun and I hope that you can make fun of me back. It’s fine, I can take it. Have a great day ya’ll.
    Last edited by BigJfrank; 08-18-2019 at 02:02 PM.

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I can’t make fun of a Ranger, I have a Triton...
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

3. Banned
    Not enough people own or know about Polar Kraft bassboats to pick on me!!!
    Flying under the radar is a good thing!

4. Banned
    Ranger tin compartments leaks like there’s no tomorrow

Your basic non-apology apology.

I'm guessing Roy's message didn't quite sink in. lol

6. Banned
    What do I need to apologize for? People being too sensitive? Ok. I’m sorry you’re so sensitive. There. My apology.

7. Member
    Last edited by USMC2112; 08-18-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

8. Member

9. Member

10. Member
    No offense here, BF. I've owned a bunch of boats, good and bad. I always got one that served my purposes - decades before the Internet. The two Rangers I've owned were soley because of the dealer and the service. My 1985 340-V was the only boat I've ever owned where nothing broke for 3.5 years of hard use. I had a couple of issues with my RT, but Ranger took care of them, SNAP!! I would float the opinion that Manufacturers listen to their best dealers about warranty items.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

So i send you a pm about this and you decide to start an open forum thread. Very nice. So we all know i brought out some of your undesireable posting pasts in response to this thread which YOU started that i knew would head back into that direction. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=999731 In which you stated that you havnt been on the tin forum in awhile which isnt true because you posted a thread on may 13 of this year. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=983574 Then you go on to ask if the tracker owners cried enough to get their own forum. So what was it you thought would be good out of that? Thats just you stirring up shit AGAIN. Absolutely worthless thread which is why i called you out but you dont seem smart enough to quit. Keep poking the hornets nest and see what happens. Has nothing to do with sensativity or anything like that. Its you thinking youre funny and clever but you are not so knock off the bs your apologies mean nothing end of story.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundah View Post

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    So i send you a pm about this and you decide to start an open forum thread. Very nice. So we all know i brought out some of your undesireable posting pasts in response to this thread which YOU started that i knew would head back into that direction. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=999731 In which you stated that you havnt been on the tin forum in awhile which isnt true because you posted a thread on may 13 of this year. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=983574 Then you go on to ask if the tracker owners cried enough to get their own forum. So what was it you thought would be good out of that? Thats just you stirring up shit AGAIN. Absolutely worthless thread which is why i called you out but you dont seem smart enough to quit. Keep poking the hornets nest and see what happens. Has nothing to do with sensativity or anything like that. Its you thinking youre funny and clever but you are not so knock off the bs your apologies mean nothing end of story.
    No worries. I will not start anymore threads making fun of Tracker boats and their owners.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    Not enough people own or know about Polar Kraft bassboats to pick on me!!!
    Flying under the radar is a good thing!

...and from the short time I have had my 1754se ---people dont know what they are missing.

15. Member
    We now have a Polar Kraft dealer around Cincinnati.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC2112 View Post
    Too late

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    Too late
    yep..... that’s it

18. Member
    Its you thinking youre funny and clever but you are not so knock off the bs your apologies mean nothing end of story.
    Hmm. I'd suggest that if BTO is fired up, then I'd sure listen. He's been great to me and I've purchased some of his products, which have been excellent.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

BassTrackerOpti --So it is OK or acceptable for you to talk shit and stir things up on the Vexus page but when it is done on "your" page it is considered unacceptable? Hypocrisy at its finest. Like you stated over there, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Last edited by tghtlines; 08-19-2019 at 03:38 PM.

20. Member
    I have a Alumacraft, anyone want to take a shot? Oh, it’s got a ETec on it too. Should be good for a double barrel! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast