Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    24 of us from a club used to fish Glen Elders twice a year for fish for our annual fish fry. 6 guys to a 24 ft stripped out pontoon. A guy had to go. As he is going off the back, another one of our pontoons is going pass. One of the guys on that pontoon yells — look, a bald headed guy with a cigar coming out of his mouth.

2. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Install a port a potty. Help a brother out.

Call Terry. ( my sponsor )

We take chit from everyone.

https://imgbb.me/i/txr7d
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    That's a real chitty sponsor you have there. You might want to dump him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Ole’ Terry is a good sponsor
    From what I've read here, maybe an on-the-water mobile livewell pumpout business might be in order.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

3. Banned
    This could be a good business, they have food boats, how about a pontoon boat called the Potty Boat. $5 a dump or $1 a minute, whichever is more.

Never had to use them but I’m glad Lake Lanier has plenty of bathrooms around the lake at boat ramps.

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I fish a small set of lakes close to my house a lot. I got there a few weeks ago and the kids had to be dropped at the pool! I panicked til I realized I found a bathroom there while Hez and I were stranded during a lightning storm. This thing was barely big enough for me to fit and I’m 5’10” 175!

It was like a scene from Deliverance! I was legit scared to be sitting in there. And of course no tp! Had to hobble to my truck to get it. Had a fun morning on the water that day though!

People are animals, sometimes we even act like them.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

6. Member
    I have crapped out of the back of the boat from the beginning . But I only crap on my competitions spot never my spots

7. Member
    My buddy got bright idea to go off back. Got started, fell in on top of it and lost his sunglasses. I'm goin to the bank where no one has chance to step in it or find it. After a pot of coffee and that first dip, it's gonna happen.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

8. Member
    Mineral Mounds ramp on lake Barkley.....small patch of timber just off to the side and lots of folks like to beach their boats and walk through the timber to the parking lot, my advice is to tread lightly

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    My buddy got bright idea to go off back. Got started, fell in on top of it and lost his sunglasses. .

They weren't any good anyway, You couldn't see shit...

And the guy who was a 'fore thinker' and in lieu of "taking a crap in the boat" He LEFT one at the house and is still wearing sunglasses

10. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    This could be a good business, they have food boats, how about a pontoon boat called the Potty Boat. $5 a dump or $1 a minute, whichever is more.
    You'll need a supply of fishing mags.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haveme1 View Post
    Small coffee can keeps the tp dry until need.
    Turds float, please dont crap in the lake ..
    ^^^^^ This^^^^
    never been to a lake that didn't have woods!
    2016 Bass Cat Cougar FTD
    250 Pro XS

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    why go to the bank? Just go over the side of the boat. It only ended badly twice:

1. Buddy took the front while I went off the back. When I was done I noticed his jig in the water and toilet paper wrapped around it. I shook his rod and the paper came off. A few minutes later he bites his line to retie and made a comment about the river tasting badly. I came clean a year or two later :)

2. New boat, first time going off of it, tried going off by the motor. Dropped my pants, heard a splash and see my wallet floating....with my pants around my ankles, bending over I yell to my friend "back up back up". He turned around to hear me better and got "brown holed" ha

HAHAHA
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

13. Member
    Who ever it was , they are probably from California

It was probzbly IKE. . ..(BBC answer)

Dropping in the water is a last resort... sometimes the bank is not accessible. I perfer the woods over a public toilet. Beach it, release it and resume fishing.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

16. Member
    Be warned; the woods around lake Cumberland have chiggers. Lots of em.......so I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    I agree, and only two or three of my friends would be willing to hold the bag while the event takes place, and none of them are fishermen.

So, I'd be out of luck in the boat.
    Yep just pull up to the bank and prove the old adage, "Yes Bears do chit in da woods"...….

Spanky

Oh I wished I could find the always carry a roll post from years ago the guy in winter who could not get into the bathroom having to release the demon in the open and using what he thought was an abandoned jacket was priceless

Once on a club 2 Day at Istopoka, my buddy decided the night of the first day to celebrate his day one lead with Mr. Evan Williams and the next morning he looked like death warmed over, first hour of fishing that morning I was talking to him but got no answer, looked in the back of the boat and he was sprawled across the back deck snoring. His gut made a wretched sound and he sat bolt upright and whispered "Spanky I gotta chit bad brother", I said are you kidding me?, he said Nooo, help me. I scooted across the lake to the ramp and got him to the dock. The "Rocket Ship" was about 100 yards away and I was thinking, This is going to be good. He was ambling along and clenching I thought he was going to make it, but about 10 yards shy he made a hard right in to the woods, he came out about 20 minutes later with a part of his t shirt torn off and looking like hell, I could not stop laughing....

Spanky

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by white gambler View Post
    It's function, from the manufacturer, is a trash receptacle with a closed lid. It's just a 5 gallon bucket. Keep a kitchen trash bag in it and empty at end of the day. Now it CAN be used for an emergency if the need is there. They put a plactic molded toilet lid (like you'd see in a small rv) that sits on top of the can. I'm not saying it's an enjoyable situation, but it beats hanging your ass off the side of the boat if you can't find a good bank. Double bag it and keep the lid closed for rest of the day.
    Better than "rolling into a cove" and seeing some dudes bare ass while firing off a missile. But that's just me. Air freshener optional, lol.
    I have a feeling the owner/founder of allison enjoys Mexican food installing that "trash receptacle" like that! and hey...dont knock hanging off the side till you try it. Like a squtty potty but better! LMAO

this thread is delivering. Game warden story was hilarious!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast