rear camera on 5er

Our 5th wheel is pre-wired for the Furrion camera. Is that my best option or are some of the ones on Amazon at a 3rd of the price just as good [ better ] for a rear observation, backup application
    Last edited by Hookin'&Cookin'; 08-18-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    Have a crappie day

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it

2. Member
    I can't recommend any but I will say the Furrion I had put on at RV dealer is nothing special and disappointed with quality. I tow a boat behind so its better than nothing.

3. Banned
    I have the Furrion. Nothing special.

4. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    My 5'er has a Furrion as well. It works fine but it doesn't show anything any better than the battery operated bluetooth camera I got at Costco years ago but I'm not sure if my Costco camera would work given the two ends would be more than 30 ft apart.

I don't know if the Furrion camera is adjustable or not but mine is really only useful to see when it's safe to change lanes. If I was towing a boat behind my 5'er, my camera would not show me anything but the nose of the boat.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

5. Member
    Thanks for the replys. After doing some looking I think the haloview 5111 is the one im going with. Ill try to post back after i get it installed.
    Have a crappie day

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it