Question Has any one used a razor prop ?

I have a 2018 Eyra with mercury 250 pro xs. Currently running a fury 3 blade. Hole shot is slow, lift ok,and speed seems to be good 68 at 5100 with throttle left. I ran a brovo 1 25 hole shot was great and acceleration was very good top end was 65 at 5900 with a lot of throttle left. A believe a 26 would be better. I really liked the feel of the boat with the brovo. I have been unable to find a 26 to try. I have heard the razor handles about the same as the brovo. They seem to be priced better and Mark will allow you to swap pitches if you order the wrong one. Does any one have any experience with this prop? I am looking for hole shot and mid range performance more than top end.

You might get more info over in the props forum, I ran a 26 Bravo XS on a 13 Puma FTD and was on the limiter. If you go that route I would start with a 27p Bravo

3. Member
    The Razor 4xl runs a lot stiffer than the Bravo. I ran one on my 920 Phoenix with the 250 Pro XS but ran the 24p. Mark will more than likely tell you to start with the 24 first.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO