USA Solix Side Image orientation help

Can anyone point me in the right direction to setup side imaging on Solix to look left on top section of screen and right on bottom section?? Or visa versa. I just can’t figure out how to have top and bottom look different direction using the full length of screen for each direction. Hope this makes sense as to what I’m looking for.

2. Member
    Go to views menu> select the two pane>select side image
    for both panes> save it> select that pane for full screen> highlight the top pane and hit the boat icon on the top toolbar. It will drop down a menu asking what side you want for that pane. Then select it and turn off globals. So the same for the bottom pane and you should have what you are wanting

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    Go to views menu> select the two pane>select side image
    for both panes> save it> select that pane for full screen> highlight the top pane and hit the boat icon on the top toolbar. It will drop down a menu asking what side you want for that pane. Then select it and turn off globals. So the same for the bottom pane and you should have what you are wanting
    Thanks so much for the help but I’m not seeing the turn off globals part. I see the icon that pulls up “both” “right” and “left” but not the turn off globals. Where do I find that? Thanks again!

4. Member
    Once you highlight one of the panes hit the menu button or touch the " sonar si "side menu will show up on the left side. Scroll down to "sonar options" there you will find the global options

Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    Once you highlight one of the panes hit the menu button or touch the " sonar si "side menu will show up on the left side. Scroll down to "sonar options" there you will find the global options
    You don't get those menus unless you change User Mode to Custom on the Settings/General page.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL