evinrude h.o 150 losing power part 2

"I have a 2010 ranger with a 150 evinrude h.o. 150 MOD. E150DHLSEA SER. 05258659...Im having a problem where when I am on plane occasional the boat engine will lose power almost as if I pulled the throttle back, It dose not happen when im getting on plane or off of plane just randomly in the middle of a run. I am not running anywhere close to red line when it happens only about 4000 RPM's. I just recently bought this boat and it only started happening after the 6th time I have taken it out, my gas tank is not full only about 1/3 full and have plenty of two stroke oil in the boat. It only bogs out for a split second and then jumps right back to where it was."

I changed out my spark plugs and made sure I indexed them and gaped them right and my problem still presets, dose anyone have any ideas on what to try next?

thank all of you for your replies on my previous post, everyone was very helpful.

When it happens does the system check gauge cycle? You could momentarily be losing power to the engine. I had a problem with a broken wire on the key switch.
    Dan Burnette - Marietta, GA
    Triton 18TRX - 200 HO G2

3. Member
    No it doesn’t, it just momentarily drops in RPM and then goes back to normal