Lowrance to sho interface cable

I'm looking for a lorance to sho interface cable to plug and play. And doese anuone have any experience with using it and installing it. Im going to run in on my 2016 legend v20. Thx

Jacob

2. Member
    Call Brian at BBG Marine Electronics.
    I have one between my Carbon and 250 SHO. Runs from harness plug on the motor to your NMEA 2000 back bone. Then it’s into the menu on your electronics. Network and Data sources, under “Engine”.
    I believe I had to have the engine start switch on, the initial time to get my Carbon to recognize it and select which data I wanted to see on the screen.
    "Semper Fi"
    USMC (ret)

3. Member
    Simple plug and play as mentioned. Hardest part is getting the cable thru the grommet on the engine. The cable is listed on the Lowrance website.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natch64 View Post
    Call Brian at BBG Marine Electronics.
    I have one between my Carbon and 250 SHO. Runs from harness plug on the motor to your NMEA 2000 back bone. Then it’s into the menu on your electronics. Network and Data sources, under “Engine”.
    I believe I had to have the engine start switch on, the initial time to get my Carbon to recognize it and select which data I wanted to see on the screen.
    what data appears on the Lowrance ? I was told by a dealer here nothing really shows it not worth doing ...
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    what data appears on the Lowrance ? I was told by a dealer here nothing really shows it not worth doing ...
    Fuel usage, RPM, engine hours off the top of my head. You can also get trim, but have to bypass the analog gauge. Other things are available (water pressure), but require additional sensors. I have an HPDI, but the SHO should be similar.