Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

“Men” who have urinal phobia

Could at least learn to not piss all over the floor and the toilet seat of a chitter stall...freaking inconsiderate slobs.

rant over.

Just about the time you have to go really bad and the seat is covered. That’s ridiculous! Have run into it many times. Just no sense in it!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Banned
    Sorry man. I was pretty tipsy. Figured itd be better to piss on the floor and seat instead of getting the urinal splashback all on me. For next time tho, maybe you can get a friend to help you out...

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    I so enjoy bbc rants....

5. Member
    Not that I'm an expert, but women frequently do the Himalayan Squat on top of the seat, and they miss.

Other than that, my equipment isn't long enough to encounter hazards in that situation.

6. Member
    Hey Dean, you’re a pilot right? Well as a tall skinny guy who flies quite a bit it’s a bit of a challenge to wizz in the airplane bathroom. Can only imagine what happens in there with some of the people who go in there. Lol.

I can also testify that guys with a swollen prostate dribble and can’t always control where it ends up. No excuse for not cleaning up and leaving the mess for others to deal with, though.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Banned
    Oh You mean this guy: I just noticed He is sweating.. Must be a TacoBell™ hoop?

XmjACxa.jpg

Meanwhile at the OliveGarden™:

ae1bbcc9f22e20cbeb0e21ad46d51617.jpg
    Last edited by LewStulePH.D.; 08-17-2019 at 11:25 AM.

And the split in the middle of the seat is no pass to not raise the seat. I don’t care how good a marksman you are, there’s still the problem of overspray. At least do the one leg stand raise the seat with your foot technique.

I honestly never heard of urinal phobia. I prefer that to having to raise a nasty public toilet seat.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Where the F are you supposed to piss when the 2 urinals are in use and lined up yet stalls are empty? HMM I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet Skeet-er View Post
    Where the F are you supposed to piss when the 2 urinals are in use and lined up yet stalls are empty? HMM I wonder...
    I believe the OP’s point is, don’t pee on the seat and floor. Seems reasonable enough to me.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

12. Member
    Sink. Preferably a tranny sink.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    I believe the OP’s point is, don’t pee on the seat and floor. Seems reasonable enough to me.
    Some aren’t able to figure that out.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    And the split in the middle of the seat is no pass to not raise the seat. I don’t care how good a marksman you are, there’s still the problem of overspray. At least do the one leg stand raise the seat with your foot technique.

I honestly never heard of urinal phobia. I prefer that to having to raise a nasty public toilet seat.
    the spatter all over the bowl and seat are the pass. The split becomes irrevalent. At that point if you hit the seat, you are helping clean.

15. Banned
    Love that user name sir! LMAO

16. Member
    While we are on the subject my pet peeve ( pun intended ) is guys who take a whiz and walk out without washing their hands.

I asked one dude did he forget to wash his hands after starting out the door and he said his d**k was not dirty. I told him I was not suggesting he wash his junk in the lavatory, just his hands.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    While we are on the subject my pet peeve ( pun intended ) is guys who take a whiz and walk out without washing their hands.

I asked one dude did he forget to wash his hands after starting out the door and he said his d**k was not dirty. I told him I was not suggesting he wash his junk in the lavatory, just his hands.
    Go one further......retards that carry their drink into the bathroom. Nothing like waiting in line to pee and see a guy walk by with a mix drink or beer they are usually stupid enough to set it on the urinal while they go. I always wanted to ask one what piss tastes like to see if they would understand.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post

I believe at least 90% of don't pee or poop on our hands but that leaves the rest that do, and you touch everything they do, like the pusher plate on the door. It grosses me out when people don't wash their hands. What I've noticed at my work is the gross ones are usually the suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Bass Hunter View Post
    I believe at least 90% of don't pee or poop on our hands but that leaves the rest that do, and you touch everything they do, like the pusher plate on the door. It grosses me out when people don't wash their hands. What I've noticed at my work is the gross ones are usually the suits.
    That's why you always wash your hands right before you eat.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

20. Member
    No urinal phobia here.. But I refuse to use the trough things they have at our college football stadium. Im sorry but 30 guys standing shoulder to shoulder hanging their wangs out sets off my wang proximity meter. Ill wait the extra time for a toilet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast