Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar

3 weeks until Ky Deer season opens.

Shot my bow yesterday day for the first time since I got back from New Zealand. RUSTY!
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

92 degrees and high humidity. Deer season is the last thing on my mind.

3. Member
    Ya we have about 3 weeks as well. Put out a game camera the other day and had deer at it 15 minutes later. Been seeing deer everywhere this summer. Hopefully this will be a good year.

hell I haven't even touched mine. might not even get to go this year with stuff I got going on. not that it will be a huge loss for me. really the last few years I have lost interest in hunting so bad its not even funny. with family issues and so on for me its just not fun any more.

Got my hunting spot secured with the land owner, but too hot to think about getting out...woo doggies!
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

6. Member
    We have a special 3 day hunt 23-25 bucks only on private lands in CWD counties. 1 buck that does not count toward state wide limit in Tn. Muzzle loader or bow only in my lease counties of Hardeman and Fayette county. Have to take to a TWRA game check station. Too hot for me, good chance to harvest a bigger buck in velvet.

7. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    October 1st here. Went to the farm Saturday and filled feeders and set out 5 cameras. Going back in about 10 days to check them. Sure hope it cools down significantly in the next 6 weeks.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

8. Moderator
    Special velvet buck only weekend is this weekend in TN. Not as hot as last week but still to hot for me.