XB21 owners help please

Can aomeone with a XB21 post some pics of the hardware used to mount the bucket seats ? i am getting new style buckets for my XB2002 and did not realize there is aluminum in the base. Must be way more solid than my old low back. Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    22R

Allison XB2002 / Merc 150 XR6

2. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    I'll take a few pics for you today. Yes, there is an aluminum plate glassed in to the bottom of the buckets seats in my 21. There are 4 holes drilled straight thru that align with the holes in the front to back adjusting seat base mount for the drivers side. The passenger side bucket has a pedestal seat mount attached to the bottom of it with what looks like 1\2" counter sink screws that are screwed into the aluminum plate in the bucket seat. Those holes are threaded for the screws. The seat pin can then be placed in either of 2 holes in the deck plate for your preference. My wife likes her seat placed in the forward hole so she can put her feet against the floor under the console. My 280LB fishing bud prefers the seat back so his knees don't hit the dash!!
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

Thanks so much for the help. Already alot clearer in my mind. I can't wait to gwt the new seats in.

22R

Allison XB2002 / Merc 150 XR6

4. Member
    They also have a newer, easier to use slider for the driver seat.