Need info on MK micro remote BT version

Could somebody who has an Ultrex or Ulterra MICRO BLUETOOTH remote look on the back and see if there's any mention of bluetooth in the model name or a BT symbol anywhere? Looking to buy a used one that only lists the model as "micro remote" and I'm not sure whether it's BT or not. Can't seem to find a picture of the back of the BT remote anywhere online. Thanks
    Last edited by granite; 08-22-2019 at 07:47 PM.

2. Member
    No access today but I do have the part #s. Legacy is 1866360...BT is 1866560. I think the cases are the same. Maybe a sticker on them?

3. Member
    Here is a link to one someone posted a pic of the other day that is for bluetooth models.

https://www.crappie.com/crappie/sold...-micro-remote/
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

4. Member
    Thanks akaslyguy. Exactly the info I needed. Very helpful. BBC to the rescue again.

5. Member
    Thanks bobcoy. That was quick info.

6. Member

7. Member
    Thanks. These things look exactly the same from the front (legacy non-bluetooth and the newer bluetooth version). Many people selling them have no clue whether they are bluetooth or not, so make sure if you're buying one used that you get a picture of the back since they are not interchangeable. Thanks again for everybody's help.