Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    We will be launching at 7:30 this Sunday North Shore Ramp. Everything will go the same. Remember if you think you have a plaque coming to you please show up and fish along with come to the weigh in. I will receive the plaques Friday so if I get a chance I will post names who are receiving at least one plaque

2. Member
    participation plaques for all I hope!!!!!! (only chance of getting one this season)
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    You can win this Sunday for sure. Have enjoyed having you and Aaron. Thanks for fishing this year!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayview Rocky Fork View Post
    You can win this Sunday for sure. Have enjoyed having you and Aaron. Thanks for fishing this year!
    enjoyed taking our donations!!!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Member
    Those receiving Plaques for the first 4 tournaments. Again please try and show up to fish, if not be there for the weigh in. I would like to get an updated picture of all the plaque winners like last year. A great job to everyone who fished, and a great time this year as well. Thank You all!!
    10-6-19
    1st Place- Shepherd/Storts
    2nd Place- Duncan/Clark
    Big Bass- Warren
    10-27-19
    1st Place- Weakley/Weakley
    2nd Place- Haskell/Redmond
    Big Bass- Barnett/Iles
    11-03-19
    1st Place- Barnett/Iles
    2nd Place- Haskell/Redmond
    Big Bass- Mcgraw/Mcgraw
    11-10-19
    1st Place- Warren
    2nd Place- Norris/Norris
    Big Bass- Manki

6. Member
    Congratulations to Dave Haskell and Scott Redmond on winning the points this year. Finishing second overall were Jeremiah Norris and Buddy Norris Congratulations to the two of you as well. Everyone who fished and didn't fish today I thanked Jeremiah and Buddy for all their help this year with everything TBX Team, Opens, Fall Division and Friday Nighters. If not for those two the Friday Nighters would have been canceled. Buddy never hesitated and took over getting poked measuring and putting fish in the bag, Jeremiah was always willing to write weights and check wells anytime needed. His wife Dee Norris and Ryan Hipsher's wife Amanda Hipsher always helped when asked for a hand without hesitation as well. Doug Wagoner was a huge help for me this year as well. Almost all you folks would help if needed and it makes it much more easy and fun to put on good tournaments. Thank You all and I mean that!! Great Year!!������ Also a big Thanks to Justin Brandenburg and Phillip Campbell for donating their Lockjaw Custome Lures to the overall points champions. I will post final results and today's results tomorrow or Tuesday! Thanks Again!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123