Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    Get rid of your facebook. Biggest joke society has been sucked into to date.
    Yeah, cause it's so difficult to ignore anything you don't like by scrolling past it. If you had problems on fb maybe you should have been more selective in who you were "friends" with.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Yeah, cause it's so difficult to ignore anything you don't like by scrolling past it. If you had problems on fb maybe you should have been more selective in who you were "friends" with.
    I don’t have facebook...never had it...scroll past things you don’t like? You clearly don’t get the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    Awwwww, he's just being jocular.
    thankfully he is usually that way.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

4. Member
    What will you accomplish by deleting your FB page? Your buddy posted your personal life on his page? Personally it was a dick move by your friend to publish your personal information and your issue is with him not FB. I am not defending FB, I just think that you need to direct more of you anger and frustration towards your friend. IMO this Forum or any of the other forums are no different than FB just a different format. Its all a form of social media.
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Sorry to hear your “friend” isn’t very thoughtful of your wishes and what you’re going through. I can’t help with the FB problem...I haven’t logged into mine since my mom passed. The only thing I can suggest is not going to FB and spend what time your dog has left with him.

Mans’s best friend don’t care about anything but you! Very sorry to hear about your dog....it’s gut wrenching I know. The worlds problems will be there later, don’t waste time on people when that dog loves you more than 99.9% of people are capable of!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    I don’t have facebook...never had it...scroll past things you don’t like? You clearly don’t get the thread.
    Sure I get it, his so called "friend" is a dick, should have chosen better friends. Simple

7. Member
    A few years ago, I told my wife not to post my picture on her facebook or we were going to have an issue, I got enough problems dealing with the Post-office.

Put something for sale at a great deal with his phone number and address on fb .

9. Banned
    Seriously, Facebook! Stand up, look in the mirror, you will see your biggest problem staring back at you!!!

10. Member
    Post some of his personal information and phone number. Let the drama begin.

Thats about all FB is good for in schools. Drama, drama, drama.
    Praying for a Cure

11. Member
    I don't have a FB account and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerTim619 View Post
    Start posting conservative points of views. FB will delete your account for you.....lol
    I wish that were true. I have friends who like and share every political post they see. Easy solution is go to their page and unfollow.

The OP should respond to the post with his number and asked everyone who reads to call the guy and tell him what an ass he is.

P01135809

13. Member
    Facebook is no different than going and talking to a local barber or bartender. Well, except it is viewed by the world. And will not be confined to just the local area. And is mined for data to steal. Well, never mind. Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerPro16 View Post
    Facebook is no different than going and talking to a local barber or bartender. Well, except it is viewed by the world. And will not be confined to just the local area. And is mined for data to steal. Well, never mind. Carry on!

Kinda like most social media...even forums?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Newsflash, your entire life history can be purchased online by anyone with $25, you have no secrets so forget about it.
    This is so true! There is no place to hide anymore. Sort of like secret fishing spots.

16. Member
    You are going to worry yourself into another heart attack. Calm down, no body will know about it 100 years from now.

17. Member
    I f you have dirt on him or incriminating photos post it on your page and tag him. Tell him you will take it down when he removes his post. If people don’t have ethics then you resort to leverage.

I myself don't post allot on facebook
    But, It's the only way I find out who's died.
    My friends are family and fishing friends. And if some posts to much BS or has rants I just unfollow them

19. Member
    Facebook....Never had it, never will.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123