Thread: Livesight issue

Livesight issue

Installed the new transducer on my tm yesterday. Ran the updates and took the boat to the lake. The Livesight asked to be set up which was just telling it to look forward. After that just had a black screen. Found that if I disconnected the NEMA cable and Ethernet cable I got the live image. I need to see if it will still work reconnecting one cable at a time. Any ideas why it didn’t work with both cables connected?

2. Member
    need to do a hard reset on the LIVE unit. that's what I had to do at least. make sure the livesight and the live unit are on the latest updates.
    Chad Snow / Massachusetts
    2007 Ranger Reata 210 - Mercury Optimax 225 (#1B446134) - 12' Talons
    Carbon12’s @ Bow w/ AT- live 12 w/ 3D & live 7 @ Helm

3. Member
    I’ll try it Chad. Thanks

Lowrance recently released another update for the HDS Live units geared to correct problems with units that would not recognize the live sight transducers. My 16 would pass info through to my other units but would not recognize either of my Live Sight transducers. The update corrected the problem. The new update is Version: 19.1-62.1.153 The the new release came out on August 7th.

After installing the new update for my HDS Live units a couple of new problems showed up. Short story is there is a second update out for the Live Sight Transducer. This update was released on Aug. 7th also and has the same number as the MFD update but is specific to the live sight transducer. We will see if this finally corrects all of the problems. Version: LiveSight Transducer Upgrade 19.1 (19.1-62.1.153)19.1-62.1.153
    Last edited by WI Basser; 08-21-2019 at 08:19 PM.