91 Pantera II repair stringers and floor

This is my first time ever doing a project like this, especially fiberglass. I have removed the floor and rotten stringers. I have replaced the wood in stringers and now I'm ready to begin glassing. This is were I really need help. I have never laid fiberglass before. I have searched the net and YouTube with very little help from them. I put a thread on the BassCat Owners Forum and got very little help. They did tell me I needed to lay a tack strip to start stringers. I need to know how many layers of glass I need to put on stringers as well as on the floor. I also need to know the process for glassing the stringers to the old glass. For example, if I put multiple layers, how long do I need to wait between layers? Same for floor. Also, I purchased the fiberglass & resin from BassCat. Not sure why they didn't give me the hardner. I purchased hardner from Lowes. Not sure the ratio per oz I need for hardner to resin. In essence, I need all the information I can get. Newbe to say the least! Thanks for any info you can give.

2. Member
    Check out FriscoBoater's Garage on youtube. He does a complete restore on a Carlson that goes into great detail!

Lot of info on this site. https://www.boatworkstoday.com/videos/