Time For A New Bow

I've decided it's time for a new bow, been using a Mathews Creed and Halon 32, sold the Creed, I can't decide what to go with now, I've been using Mathews for about the last 15 years or so and Hoyt before that, I recently shot an Elite Impulse and really liked it. Anyone shooting Hoyt, Elite, Bowtech, or Obsession bows, likes/dislikes, warranty repair?

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    If I got rid of my Halon 32 it would be for one of the new Bowtechs.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

I have an older model Obsession. its a Def-Con 6 super fast bow but a little more noise than I like even with my 500 grain arrows
    if I was to buy a new one it would either be an Elite or a Prime

4. Member
    I spent the weekend shooting just about every newer bow out there, in the end I couldn't choose one, every company makes nice bow these days, anyway I bought two new bows. The first is a Prime Logic CT3, i liked it the best, it was accurate even though it wasn't set up to my specs, smoothest bow I shot, i liked the longer axle to axle length, just looks cool, the only thing I didn't like was the grip, but it wasn't a deal breaker, I plan on using this for target and 3-D for now. I didn't know anything about Prime bows or anyone using them, so I'm taking a chance and trying one out. The second is Mathews Vertix, I can't seem to leave Mathews, they're so good, shot good, faster than the CT3, this is going to be hunted hard this season.

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Good luck! I have not upgraded to that caliber of a bow but maybe one day. I still shoot a Bear Encounter.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

I know it's too late now, but I bought a used Elite Energy 35 a couple years ago. I love it, I was coming from a 15 year old Parker Hunter Mag so it was a big upgrade.

7. Member
    3 choices. Get an elite, an elite or an elite.

8. Member
    When I started looking Elite was at the top of my list, when I went shopping last weekend, the nearest dealer said they were dropping Elite and only had the bows that were in stock and wasn't ordering any more, none of them caught my eye, and I didn't want to drive as far to get to the next dealer.

I got the Prime bow at a deal I couldn't pass up, had about 60 arrows through it, looks new, full warranty, Sherpa quiver for wayyyy less than new, it shoots very well, I shot targets for a couple of hours yesterday, I'm happy with it for now, will have to wait and see how it holds up. The Mathews is on order, 2-3 weeks from what I was told.