Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    So what is the difference in the ride of a XRD vs XRS?? Ride, weight, etc...
    From what I have gathered the XRS is the best ride and has the best fishing platform, don't take that to the bank, that is just what I have been told. That is why I ordered one, well actually mine is the 21 SDC ( same boat with double consoles )

2. Member
    To me, you can't beat the ride of a 21RDC

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    From what I have gathered the XRS is the best ride and has the best fishing platform, don't take that to the bank, that is just what I have been told. That is why I ordered one, well actually mine is the 21 SDC ( same boat with double consoles )
    This is correct ! I had a 21xd for 14 years I know the ride it was fantastic but the XRS has a softer ride , I had a bud out this weekend and he had 2 21xds over the years and he said without me asking that the ride is a better ride , we talked about it and feel between the seats improvements and weight shifted forward is the reason .... it does have a heavier boat feel . The XD boat will blow the doors off it easily tho no comparison there.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

4. Member
    I had a 21 xd for 9 years before I traded hulls to an xrs in 2017 and my thoughts are fishes better and rides better. I liked the stripes paint scheme better on the 21 xd but it is 4-5 mph slower and I used the same motor on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    To me, you can't beat the ride of a 21RDC
    Im with you, but I think me and you might have the only ones without the buckets, I think the seats make a huge difference in comfort? I’ve been in 1 XRS, it rode nice, more like a Bass Cat than a Bullet to me. I wouldn’t trade my RDC for one, that’s just my honest opinion.....

Plus I still can’t get over seeing a Bullet WITHOUT THE STRIPE! I love the classic Stripe

Another question--Would the XRS be lighter, faster, and use less gas than any other brand boat in it's size and usefulness?
    Last edited by opaleski; 08-21-2019 at 10:48 AM.

7. Member
    I have buckets, ordered my with them, didn't want to sit higher in the boat, by I can see how they would be more comfortable, and yes, an XRS would be FASTER than any other similar boat in it's class

8. Novice Boaters Forum Moderator jclark408's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    Another question--Would the XRS be lighter, faster, and use less gas than any other brand boat in it's size and usefulness?
    yes to all
    ------Co-founder of Post Derailment, LLC---------

opaleski, I've never owned a Bullet, but my Allison BasSPort Pro/250XS seemed at times to make gas. The range I had with just a 36 gal capacity amazed me. I like the dual console Bullets, those SDC's are really sharp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12