Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

H&r Pardner 12 guage tactical

Went to a garage sell a few weeks back and bought H&r pardner 12 guage tactical for $90 bucks! I knew they were a cheaper gun priced around $200 new but i thought why not! Got it home and started messing with it and watching reviews and it appears to be almost identical to the 870 which i own and am very familiar with. Tons of great reviews and almost no negatives. I did not need another gun or a shotgun and the chances of this one getting used much is slim but im happy with it. I guess the point of my post is if your in the market for a tactical home defense gun and dont want to break the bank check them out!

Oh, and its perfectly legal to buy a gun face to face in Oklahoma. Just want to throw that out there because I know in some states its not.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    Went to a garage sell a few weeks back and bought H&r pardner 12 guage tactical for $90 bucks! I knew they were a cheaper gun priced around $200 new but i thought why not! Got it home and started messing with it and watching reviews and it appears to be almost identical to the 870 which i own and am very familiar with. Tons of great reviews and almost no negatives. I did not need another gun or a shotgun and the chances of this one getting used much is slim but im happy with it. I guess the point of my post is if your in the market for a tactical home defense gun and dont want to break the bank check them out!

Oh, and its perfectly legal to buy a gun face to face in Oklahoma. Just want to throw that out there because I know in some states its not.
    I have a few of their single shot shotguns (410,12,10) and they've all been fine.

Here, you and the garage sale person would have to meet at a dealer, fill out paperwork, pay $35, wait 10 days and then show a valid form of ID and provide proof of residence. Oh, and have a background check to buy some shells.

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    I have a few of their single shot shotguns (410,12,10) and they've all been fine.

Here, you and the garage sale person would have to meet at a dealer, fill out paperwork, pay $35, wait 10 days and then show a valid form of ID and provide proof of residence. Oh, and have a background check to buy some shells.
    Yeah Oklahoma has great gun laws. I have made a ton of transactions face to face.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

4. Member

USA

Wow, with no background checks for private sales in OK, I'm surprised that all the people there don't have to wear body armour.

Thank goodness we have the same laws in MO. Keep the criminals in prison. That will reduce gun violence.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    And another great reason to not live in the communist state of California. I truly don't know how anyone can put up with the crap you guys do from your state and local governments.