Days Inn Plattsburgh not bass boat friendly

Just an FYI the Days Inn in Plattsburgh is not bass boat friendly. When I booked I spoke to the hotel to inquire about power hookups and was told that there was power to charge my batteries. Upon checking in I asked the manager about power hookups and was told “ya there’s a couple on the side of the building” . He told me that they didn’t like bass fisherman stringing their extension cables all over the place and not to run a cord out the window. I believe I counted 2 outlets outside on the whole property and the ones they do have it is almost impossible to park your rig in without blocking the sidewalk. Of all the places I have stayed over here this is by far the most bass boat unfriendly location to date.
    Phoenix 2021 721 ProXP
    250 V8 ProXS

2. Member
    Super 8 is alot friendlier. The remodeled rooms are ok
    The rest are alittle scary.there are so many good rental properties in all price ranges I will never stay in a hotel in plattsburgh again. Awesome camping too

3. Tony C
    Look up Marine Village Cottages.
    Ranger Z21/Yamaha HPDI 250

Just stayed at Days Inn for Costa. There were 7 or 8 boats there and enough power outside for all of us and parking was decent. Wonder why you had such a problem?
    Super 8 ,stayed there last year none of the power worked out outside had to hang the out the second floor window. Guy at counter didnt care about anything, wont stay there again.
    2016 BassCat Cougar FTD

5. Member
    I’ve stayed at the Best Western for about 5 years until last year. That’s when my boat got vandalized and when I called to ask if they had any camera footage that I could check on, they gave me the “Park at your own risk” line. Won’t stay there again..