Garmin Livescope Question

I am getting a new boat in a few weeks and I am looking at having the Garmin Livescope on the front. The dealer is telling me that I need 2 graphs up front, one graph as the fish finder and one for the Livescope. Im thinking that I can have just the one with the Livescope. He doesn't think this is a good idea and that I would be disappointed by having only the Livescope up front. I will also have a Garmin graph in the console. Thoughts? Suggestions?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Post your Garmin questions over on the Garmin page......more traffic there that can help..........

To answer your question, you dont need 2 graphs, it will run on one graph along with everything else....more than likely what he is sayin is that it would be better to have a full screen dedicated to LiveScope while another screen dedicated to something else like, maps, sonar, etc. What size graphs??
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Thank you. I believe 9 "

Get two 93sv Plus rather than one 10-12" unit

I would start with one 12" and switch back and forth between map, sonar, and livescope before I would go with one or two 9". I have a 10" and a 12" up front and a 12" at the console, and size far outweighs number of units.

6. Member
    I just run one 8612 up front and am completely happy with that setup. I don't know that I would want another unit up there unless someone could convince me with good reason why I would want another unit up there. The only thing I might want is a unit showing the fishing charts so I could see the contours so I could go Livescope points, humps, and ledges that I obviously can not see from the surface.