Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy 2019 LYNX For Sale

**** BIG UPDATE AT END NOW *******

Hey guys, officially decided today that I am going to have to sell my Lynx for now (personal issues, not boat as you guys have helped me work through every question, THANKS AGAIN!!)

Just wanted to let you guys know first. I hope that is ok, I've seen a few others post here first.

I will post with Al as soon as I get a chance to clean her up again and get some decent pictures.

Below is what I plan to send to Al. If you think something does not belong or see something I missed please let me know. Also, obviously, if interested just shoot me a PM.

2019 BassCat Lynx
    2019 250 Merc ProXS 4S w/26hrs and Platinum coverage to 09/2023 and ability to add 3 more years

24 Fury 4, Atlas Hydraulic, MK Ultrex 112#, 8’ Power Poles, 4 bank MK440, padded deck, hamby, dual pro trim, hot foot w/slide, Aqualon cover, Smartcraft gauges and Merc Monitor,
    (3) RM Axiom Pro 12’s (all E70372, warranty to 9/20/2021) including ducers and heading sensor, BBT dual at Console, large RAM at bow
    Trailer has dual backup led’s, 3x clear coat, matching spare, swing tongue, step/grab post, etc.
    LOADED and Tournament Ready!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Robertl69; 11-07-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: done

2. Member
    Wow!! That Lynx is really equipped! Good luck with the sale. That boat will make someone very happy!

3. Member
    Thanks man! It was a custom order with the idea that if it ended up being my last boat I would not want for more. Now I just want to find it a good home, not completely loose my ass on it, and hopefully get a replacement within the next 3 years or less depending on some family health stuff.

I've found a few old pics in poor lighting so I may send all that to Al soon to get it officially listed and then send him some better pics later. I'm trying to attach one pic to this reply for you guys, hopefully will show up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Find the Bass Cat Boats by Serial Number listing of it and share the link of the boats in production. It will help show them the rig.

Best wishes and prayers on your family situation.

6. Member
    Thank you very much! It’s been a privilege being a part of the BCB family! Hopefully back soon!

7. Member
    price and comments here no longer relevant; graphs gone, new price at end. THANKS ALL!!
    Last edited by Robertl69; 12-12-2019 at 08:34 AM.

I would take BassCat's advice and post the pictures off the serial number page, they usually come out really well. Put it out there on the BassCat forum For Sale page https://basscat.com/forum/groups/bas...cats-for-sale/, Phil Addison's Impact Fishing page http://impactfishing.com/ , and the BassCat Owners Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1621720688129755/, as well as on BBC and you would pretty much have all the serious shoppers covered.

9. Member
    I have pretty much the exact same boat. These boats are selling for high dollar. Especially equipped like yours. Based on what I payed new and what I'm seeing advertised I think your price of $76K is very fair. Good luck

10. Member
    Just wanted to say thanks to you all BCB, Mike and Rick! I'll try to get some of those listing done soon! Glad to hear pricing is in line if not a little below market; I figure I am either going to sell pretty quickly or just hold on to it! Fishing what may be her last tournament with me tomorrow and then hope to find time Sunday to clean her up for some better pics!

11. Member
    Have sent listing info and payment to Al and will sent him pics next week. Thanks again to all!

12. Member
    For me, good pics are the starting point of the sale. A close pic in the sun to show flake and colors. Than the rest take with the sun off of it so it doesn't create shadows.
    I have sold 3 BCB's in the past. I put them on every site except impact fishing. All boats sold from the ad on this site. BBC boats for sale. The amount of buyer volume is huge.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

13. Member
    Well, our local tournament this past Saturday in the triple digit heat index WORE ME OUT! LOL So, did not get her cleaned up or make the good shiny pics yet. I went ahead and sent in a few of the shady pics to Al to go ahead and get the listing officially up but will try to follow with some better ones as soon as I get the chance; and will post one in this thread for you guys (don't want to make this a full blown add but I do like showing her off!) Thanks again for all the great help and supportive comments here and in PM.

Tight lines my BCB family!

14. Member
    Sorry so late getting this out here guys but here she is as promised. Thanks and tight lines!
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. Member
    what i got out of this is these things go for 90k AND people buy them.

Good luck on the sale and hope you get back in a new one soon. I had my Eyra up for sale but having second thoughts for now. You’ve got a beautiful coat, definitely a dream boat for me and many others. Hope everything works out.

Good luck on the sale and hope you get back in a new one soon. I had my Eyra up for sale but having second thoughts for now. You’ve got a beautiful coat, definitely a dream boat for me and many others. Hope everything works out.

Fair price for one Bad ass boat,
    2019 Vexus AVX 2080
    Evinrude G2 200
    Bobs Hyd. Jackplate, Dual power poles
    Aluminum trailer, polyurea flooring

19. Member
    Thanks for all the support guys!!! Yes, she is/was my dream rig and I very much hope to have one VERY similar again one day soon! For now life have other more important priorities and she has to go.

Yes, they are a premium boat at premium prices and those of us who can/could will actually pay for them. I am told mine as rigged would be mid 90's plus tax retail new; so I have tried to price approximately $10k below street price for VERY lightly used (and in many states like mine you also don't pay taxes on person to person sales) so as to sell quickly, give someone a serious bargain on a 'nearly new' boat, and also not loose my shirt on it. Seems from all the comments I have gotten here and elsewhere I have hit the mark fairly well. I hope she will find a good home with someone here from this board as you guys have been great! Thank you again for the support here and in my PM's!

Tight lines to all!!

20. Member
    Keep in mind, if you live in Louisiana, you will only pay tax on the value of the trailer.
    Saving you about 5-6500k dollars.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast