Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Electronics SPF!

2. Member
    Last update I hope. Have deposit on the graphs so consider them sold. Final offer on price (WITH NO GRAPHS), $xxxxx person to person or $xxxxxxx in-out through MY dealer (ie, you pay taxes on that one). This will NOT last long before I just trade as that is just barely more than latest trade offer.

Currently looks like will not have to free up total amount in cash and doing a trade/purchase allows me to put more back into a note and cash some out; so still better cash flexibility.

Thanks guys and tight lines!
    Last edited by Robertl69; 12-06-2019 at 03:15 PM.

3. Member
    My bad. One more update after all. MAKE ME AN OFFER.

I am totally exhausted trying to deal with dealers that will not return emails, text, phone calls, web inquiries, provide actual pricing, etc. etc. etc. Absolutely unreal!

me: 'hey I would like to buy a product you sell for over $70k with good margins'

them: 'great, what can I tell you that will sell you on what I have' (SOME of them, many no reply at all!)

me: 'I already know what I want and you have something in stock that may be close enough but I have a few questions first'

them:.............. crickets..........

VERY FRUSTRATING. Rather just sell direct and loose my ass on it; turn to cash and when I can get back into a rig spend my time finding a dealer that is worth a damn and respects my time enough to at least REPLY.

I need to turn some into cash now. Make me and offer. I am happy to send more pics, answer questions, etc.

Tight Lines

4. Member
    That has to be one of the best looking bass boats I've seen in a while. Prayers for your family situation.

5. Member
    Thanks man, I really appreciate that! Obviously I think so too. :) I get roughly that same comment just about everywhere I have taken her!

I've been so warped up in trying to do something about sell or trade I have not updated you guys in a while and your support has meant a lot! So here is a quick update; kinda good and bad:

He is not going to be able to have surgery of any kind due to other and related health issues. As such his options are going to be, for now, hormones and radiation. This will be harder on him but less chance of mortality during the treatment. Supposed to be just as a high a rate of success as the surgery. We are hopeful. Doing all we can and looks decent but mainly have to trust in HIM when it is all said and done. Your prayers are much appreciated!

In regards to financial issues and my boat sale; no one has yet mentioned needs beyond their capabilities but no one knows if this will be 6 months or 2-3 years of treatment. So I am still going to free up some of that cash just in case whether it is an outright sale to one of you lucky guys or a trade and cash out with a new loan.

Thank you all again!

Tight Lines!

6. Member
    Graphs are sold. Trade has not been secured yet. Considering all real offers at this time!

7. Member
    Post no longer applicable or relevant
    Last edited by Robertl69; 12-20-2019 at 01:22 PM.

8. Member

9. Member
    Last edited by Robertl69; 12-20-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: added ptp price & EOY comment

10. Member
    This is a steal!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

11. Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123