Question Loss of power on electronics/console trim/fuel gauge sensor etc. on 520L

Today while checking my fuel amount left on my 2019 520L boat, I powered up the console with the rear switch and punched the key pad with the standard code to start. My console gauges all came on and went through the usual cycle, but my fuel gauge was reading empty, while I knew I had around 75% fuel left from my last tournament. The Etec Icon gauge was also powered on, but gave no readouts. My console jack plate blinker worked fine though the engine trim blinker did not work. Also, my HDS units on the console or bow would not turn on, same for the Hydrowave. The bow and console touch pad equipment all worked, including the engine trim from the bow pad. The engine would crank if I went that far with the starting procedure.
    I checked the 10 amp fuse by the batteries and it was fine, while I also replaced it to be sure. The battery is fully charged.

Any thoughts on what to do next??

2. Member
    First I would cycle the main breaker on the starboard side of the riggings compartment. You have more than one breaker depending on your accessories so cycle them to.
    2018 Z521L 250 PRO XS V8

3. Member
    I saw where that breaker was, but couldn't see how to trip it off. How is that done?

4. Member
    It’s almost like whatever powers the sensors on the fuel gauge and Etec Icon gauge are down, as well as the power to all 4 of my Lowrance units, Hydrowave and bow trim blinker control. Throttle trim works fine too.

Mine just did something similar last week. I-command powers up with an orange screen and no readings. My cabin 12 powers on briefly showing HDS carbon on the screen and shuts off. Dealer said they have not seen that. It is not low voltage because my battery read good on volt meter. Not sure if I'm saying that right. Evinrude gauge?? I-con or I- command?
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

6. Member
    From the Facebook Ranger owner's site, I learned there is a 10 amp fuse under the plate that is mounted under the console. I will try removing that plate, to which my 3D Module is mounted to also, tomorrow, and see what I find. I believe it has something to do with the NMEA Buss not being powered up.

7. Member
    I am scared. Have the same boat but with no problems. Keep us posted with your results for future references.T.hank you

8. Member
    After removing the console faceplate my dual BBT bracket was mounted on, I found the fuse that was the problem. It is mounted to the top of the board that also serves as the mounting board on its underside where my Lowrance 3D module is mounted. It was a 10 amp and I replaced with a 20 amp to cover the dual units on my bow. Everything is back to working normally.

Thanks, for the update.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins