2006 TR 20X leaning to the right. Help.

I have a 2006 TR 20 X that leans to the right when when coming up on plane and coming off plane. It levels out once I start trimming up. It is less noticeable with two people in the boat. But I fish alone most of the time. Just last night I was in some decent waves and wanted to keep the nose down to cut the waves. It was leaning so bad it almost was hitting on its side instead of the v bottom. I am 6’ tall and weigh 205. I can understand some lean but this is beyond that. My motor is a 225 Mercury with a 27 Tempest. 10 inch jack plate manual. 2.75 PTP. 52” Ultrex on the nose with four group 31 batteries plus four bank charger. Tackle is stored in front two center compartments. Only life jackets in the rear storage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    You are running a 10'' palte fairly high with a big prop it will lean to the right. You may need to move weight to the left side of the boat to run the boat as it is set-up now.

3. Member

USA

My boat with full a tank will lean when coming on plane until you bur a couple of gallons of fuel. After that it comes on plane straight and level. Boat is a 2004 DC196 with a 200 Honda

4. Member
    I have an 06 TR20X w/ 10'hyd Bobs and the 225 pro xs on it summer 26 Trophy pls winter Temp pls 25 P. I take off at 2.5 ptp with no leaning getting on / off plane. Heavier tackle in two back compartments lighter in center not much center forward compartment. Batteries 1-31, 3-29's.

5. Member
    Shift some weight to the rear passenger compartment I've even ran with water in the passenger live well to get boat level so it runs with out chine walking and faster.

6. Member
    My does the same thing everytime I take off or come off plane. Moved tackle around not that much difference since I don't haul a bunch stuff around, fill port livewell helps some, fill port livewell and have a passenger it almost takes off level and comes off plane level. I have one 31 series battery and 3 29 series in the normal places. Also have the Ultrex.
    What I do since I fish by myself most of time. Once I take off I immediately start trimming motor. This eliminates most of the lean and keeps my annoyance in check.
    I've moved the jackplate to different spots a bunch of times and have not noticed if lower or higher makes that much of a difference.
    I'm running 225hp pro xs with a 10 inch atlas hydraulic jackplate with a worked Tempest 26 from Mark Croxton.
    I purchased from original owner and he said it had always done it with him since new.
    I has to be a combination of hook in the hull and maybe some weight distribution in boat.
    Everyone is slightly different, but it is a great boat overall.
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

7. Member
    Thanks for all the tips guys. My main complaint is the boat leaning while running with the nose down to cut through waves. I think my boat is very well balanced weight wise until I sit in it. Really at this point the only thing I know to do is move a battery to the passenger storage compartment. I really don’t want to do that. I keep my livewells plugged and rarely put water in them. I will try filling the well on that side and see if it helps.