Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. mikesxpress
    The stainless washer I mentioned is installed on the back before you upset the rivnut. That will give it more grip area on the glass/plastic. The thickness of this washer must be included in the grip range of the rivnut you select in addition to the base material. A convex head rivnut will allow you to counter sink the hole and the head of the rivnut will be flush with the surface vs the one in the video.
    Enjoy!

2. Member
    Mike, do you have a part number of the one you used? I ordered the tool and some Rivnuts but not sure they are the counersink model.

Thansk
    Tommy
    Tommy Coleman
    2016 Ranger Z518C

3. Member
    Had a couple strip on my Z119C console, bought a pack of these and or equivalent, some gorilla glue, found a size I could tap in as tight and flush as possible and screwed it back on. Has worked like a champ.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Hawk-1...cluded/3415972
    Dwight B
    Semper Fi
    2023 Ranger Z520R, Merc 250HP Pro XS,
    Lowrance HDS LIVE 12 Console and Bow Active Target, Dual 8ft Blade Series Power Poles,
    TH-Marine Atlas Jack Plate's 10" Setback

4. mikesxpress
    Quote Originally Posted by tdcoleman View Post
    Mike, do you have a part number of the one you used? I ordered the tool and some Rivnuts but not sure they are the counersink model.

Thansk
    Tommy
    Tommy I have grab and go access to the ones I used so no part number. Lots of information online on the rivnuts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12