Best/cheapest way to ship a talon

Selling mine, have lots of interest but what is the best, safest, and cheapest way to ship

2. Member
    Me and another guy on here just went through this. I got a side console from him for my Boat it was 34lbs and UPS wanted 266.00 to ship, go to Grayhound shipping. yeah it's the Bus. but they shipped the console for $66.00 had tracking all the way that you can check on there website. and when it got to my local Grayhound station the little Girl called me and told me it was ready to pick up. I was really happy with how it turned out
    2006 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX 115 Merc

3. Member
    I don’t know who to ship with but definitely stay away from UPS. I just got a set of power poles a few weeks ago and they lost one during transit and were absolutely miserable to deal with. If it wasn’t for Kevin at K&K Kustomz I’d probably still be missing one.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    As a dealer, we ship them via ups freight, it sucks, the freight is expensive and we have to heavily insure it. They have even lost a talon before, had to pay me for it. Thats a chunk of money and how does a talon go bye bye? hmmm... you can try DHL if you have one in your area and sometime fedex freight is cheaper.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

Greyhound! I’ve done this with talons, fortrex and a ranger bench seat

6. Member
    I shipped 6 ft and 8ft talons in concrete sonotubes I bolted them inside the tube was around 50 bucks to ship ups
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

If I could snap my fingers and have UPS go away I’d do it in a heart beat. Worst customer service ever.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    If I could snap my fingers and have UPS go away I’d do it in a heart beat. Worst customer service ever.

UPS ships 5.2 BILLION packages a year worldwide. If they had a million screw ups, they still do a better job then most businesses.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    have you ever had to deal with Fed Ex. They lost my package not even a sorry. No return phone call . Just like they thought I would go away after a while. I didn't I sued and WON !!
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    UPS ships 5.2 BILLION packages a year worldwide. If they had a million screw ups, they still do a better job then most businesses.
    Hard working group of people !!!!!!

Ive used USHIP and Alaskan Air if you both have an International airport close by
    I collect old Vintage signs. One sign was 6'x4 feet Alaskan Air was $65 bucks. Uship I had a 7x4 sign and weighed 70lbs packed. That was $100
    Chris Beverly
    2005 Champion 206 Mercury Verado 275!!!

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooker11 View Post
    I don’t know who to ship with but definitely stay away from UPS. I just got a set of power poles a few weeks ago and they lost one during transit and were absolutely miserable to deal with. If it wasn’t for Kevin at K&K Kustomz I’d probably still be missing one.