Looking at a new Z21 Few Questions for the owners

Hello guys just checked out some new Z20 and Z21’s and the local BPS. Really really liked them I have a few questions for the Z21 owners. What kind of speeds are you seeing with the 250 4S? How does the boat drive at the top end? Yes, I can drive a boat I have had Tritons, Bullets etc. However, my fishing partner is my father who is a disabled vet so a tamer ride is good as he ages. I absolutely fell in love with the layout of the boat and they have one pretty nicely equipped Ultrex, 12 inch helix. I am very much considering it!

Thanks again for any help you can provide.
    Fitzgerald Fishing Rods Pro Staff
    Ardent Reels Pro Staff
    Ranger Boats

I always see over 70 by myself. 71 to 72 is normal. Have seen 73+. My boat is stable at speed.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Best riding boat I have ever been in. Fishes great for a big boat and and is very stable at full speed. 70-71 2 people and loaded. 73-74 with just one person. The 4s is a very impressive motor.

4. Member
    Thanks guys! I was hopeful that it would get at least high 68’s with a good ride. It’s a beautiful boat with a great layout that’s for sure! I am going back this evening to look at it again!
    Fitzgerald Fishing Rods Pro Staff
    Ardent Reels Pro Staff
    Ranger Boats

I can hit 66-68 pretty consistently in my 2016. Those new motors are even better.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

I can’t speak for the 4s as I have the 250opti Profs.
    the hull is amazing, handling, storage and deck space are amounts the best in the industry. This is my 3rd Nitro and I have had no complaints since 2003.