Thumbs Up ALX Rods @ The Tackle Trap including all new 2019 IKOS!

The Tackle Trap is excited to announce that we are now a stocking dealer of ALX Rods! Alex and the team at ALX Rods are very knowledgeable about their products, offer excellent customer service, and build a quality product at their South Carolina factory. A partnership with ALX Rods is a natural fit for us at The Tackle Trap as we also pride ourselves on our knowledge and service. The entire line of the just released 2019 IKOS series is in stock and ready to ship. The extremely popular ZOLO line is also in stock and ready to ship! We hope to become your source for these outstanding ALX Rods. As always, contact us with any questions and we'll be glad to help out. To view these product lines, click the blue links below, Thank you!

256 281 6160 - Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm Central

ALX IKOS 2019 Casting Rods

ALX ZOLO Casting Rods

ALX IKOS 2019 Spinning Rods

ALX ZOLO Spinning Rods

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

2. Member
    Excellent Choice!

3. Member
    Good people all the way around.

4. Member
    I've always been intrigued by the ZOLO Toadface and it's raving reviews. I'll be interested to hear what Gary and the TT folks have to say about!
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

5. Member
    Nick, just buy one. You won't regret it. Only regret will be you'll buy more ALX rods!

6. Member
    Yeah I have a lot of high end stuff but I love the toad face I throw so much on that rod

No wonder that ZOLO Toadface is such a popular rod... It has a great balance of power and versatility. This one was caught on the new Molix Supernato Frog paired up with a Daiwa Tatula SV TW. She choked it behind some lay downs in thick grass, the Toadface had enough power to get her up and out in a hurry. These are some really fine rods in their respective price ranges no doubt.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

The ZOLO Toadface is now back in stock guys! Thanks for supporting The Tackle Trap and ALX rods