Thread: Zara Spook

Zara Spook

Looking for a Zara Spook like this also looking for solid black spooks.

2. Member
    Donald, sorry to give you the bad news but those are no longer available. Denney Brauer has all of them. Spooks are his favorite bait to throw.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    Donald, sorry to give you the bad news but those are no longer available. Denney Brauer has all of them. Spooks are his favorite bait to throw.
    Yes Brad you are correct, that particular spook is no longer available and hasn’t been for many years. But I don’t think it’s Denny that that has hoarded them all up but Charlie Campbell. Charlie at one time had hundreds of spooks but he sold almost every one had. Denny is more likely to be pitching or flipping.

4. Member
    Donald, I used to work the NMMA shows across the nation. When he could get away you could always find Denney at the log rolling pit, throwing a spook. He said he would rather throw a spook all day instead of anything else. He throws a spinnerbait more than a jig. Good guy. Always enjoyed talking with him. Always seamed he had to drive thru an ice storm to get to the show.

5. Member
    I didn’t know he liked to throw a spook that much. I don’t think he made his living throwing a spook.

6. Member
    A spook is his favorite fun bait to throw. Jigs and spinner baits is where he made his living