Fayette night fishing

Im tired of the heat, going night fishing tuesday, wednesday or thursday night, anyone care to join me? Good moon and light winds, wouldnt mind some company.
    Feel free to send me a PM, we can exchange numbers, work out the details and go catch some fish. Im not picky about which one of those nights, so long as its not on the weekend.
    Last edited by txdyna65; 08-12-2019 at 10:46 PM.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

2. Bobby8
    Just went there last Saturday night. Had a tourney. Ended upwith 16lbs. Give me a holler is you want some intel. Bobby 210 788 8360

3. Member
    It was nice chatting with you Bobby. I think after our talk I will go give Decker a try in the morning and hit Fayette on wednesday or thur night.
    The offer is still open to anyone who wants to go, just pm me.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

4. Member
    Decker wasnt bad, fish started schooling around 9:30. I ended up catching 12 with 4lbs being the biggest.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

5. Member
    Went thursday night or actually friday morning. Arrived at 2am to find blinking lights all over the lake. I found out later a seismic company had put them out all over the lake a few days ago.
    Anyways, had a full moon and a slight breeze, so nice weather to fish in. I didnt catch a thing until daylight. I had fished shallow and deep during the dark without a bite. Went back to shallow at daylight and caught a 4 and a 3, then back deep
    and caught 5, the biggest being a 5 1/2.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

6. Member
    Bout had a heat stroke on Thursday day fishing Fayette but man did I run into em, it was fun!