Hey Guys and Gals,

After talking with Al, (I would like to thank him and his wife for their help). I wanted to put a post up and see if anyone was willing to donate towards a kids fishing derby. The derby is going to be held September 7th and I'll post the rest later and upload the flyer as well.

We are in need of money, tackle, prizes etc. Our goal is to have anywhere from 50 to 100 kids come out and fish. We would love to give every child something. I am trying to raise funds to purchase a couple bicycles amongst other prizes for the event. I am also trying to get tackle and yes it can be used. The purpose is to grow our love for fishing. If you are willing to help you can either PM me with what ya would like to do or post it here and challenge your buddies to come on board. This is the first year and would love to do this for years to come.

PayPal is - slarose20@yahoo.com
If you donate money and have a want or wish what it goes for let me know. If you want a receipt for taxes I can also get you one.

If you wanna send tackle or other goodies let me know and I'll pm you the address.

Thank you all so much.

FB_IMG_1565575986306.jpg