Servicing Vault hubs, please help!

My trailer brakes were dragging on my drive home yesterday and overheated all of my hubs. I need to service my Vault hubs immediately. Since Dexter makes these vault hubs and assemblies in many sizes, I called BCB to find out what particular assembly they use. and they could not give me any information at all, which I find surprising, and think should be easily available from BCB.

Does anyone know what assembly BCB uses? Are they the 3700 I see on some trailer web sites? Most of the Dexter hub kit parts ordering seems to be by weight, and I have no idea how that translates.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    BCB Puma STS
    Merc 250

2. Member
    If the caliper was dragging you are going to need a caliper as well. In my opinion I will be just as cheap and alot easier to or a complete assembly from bass cat. I just replaced all 4 end units and both axles. I tried finding some information and found out that was my best way out.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

3. Bobby8

Thereis a post from 20 May 2018 entitled “How to Service the UFP Vault BearingSystem” that has some info.
    Call Dexter to see if warranty applies as you should have a5 or 10 year warranty.

. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=905340

4. Member
    Just tore mine down last week. Nothing special in there as far as bearings, races, and seals. Easily available at NAPA or O'Reilly' s. As for the Vault hybrid lube, you can order that, but I just went with Lucas red and tacky.

5. Member
    Waymires excellent to deal with

6. Member
    Pack them with grease
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO