Trailer Squeak!!!!!!

My 2017 Phoenix trailer is squeaking so bad you can hear it 5 miles away going to the ramp. I am assuming it is the bushings on the leaf springs. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what is the remedy? I realize that there is always going to be trailer noise but this is a little obnoxious. Thanks
    Phoenix 2021 721 ProXP
    250 V8 ProXS

2. Member
    Fluid Film is a spray lubricant that works well on springs and hangers. It can be purchased at any Advance Auto but you may have to ask for it since it is usually stored in the back.
    Rocket

3. Member
    Thank you sir
    Phoenix 2021 721 ProXP
    250 V8 ProXS

4. Member
    Squirt cooking oil on all moving parts

5. Member
    Keep your windows up. Spray grease not oil on all accessible parts of the leaf springs IF SO EQUIPPED.

Quote Originally Posted by 375VTROCKET View Post
    Fluid Film is a spray lubricant that works well on springs and hangers. It can be purchased at any Advance Auto but you may have to ask for it since it is usually stored in the back.
    Any good penetrating lubricant should work.. WD-40 will work but it won't last very long.
    If it was mine, I would do a thorough check of all the components. A trailer that new should not be making that much noise.
    I had one that was noisy from the get go. A few years later I noticed a lot of premature wear.. Turned out the springs on the back axle were mounted a full inch wider than the front ones.
    Knew of another one that came without bushings in one of the hangers.